1. Hemoglobin level: This point is important, that the person's hemoglobin level should be normal, which is 13.5 to 17.5 grams per deciliter for men and 12.0 to 15.5 grams per deciliter for women.
2. Age - People under the age of 18 can not donate blood at all.
3. Blood Pressure - For blood donation, your blood pressure should be between 180 and the other between 100.
4. Weight - Those people who weigh more than 50 kg, only those people can donate blood
5. Period: If a person donates blood for less than 3 months now, then he can not donate blood. Because within 24 to 48 hours of donating blood, our body makes blood, but the red cells that are in the body take a normal 3 months to form For this reason, no person can go back to blood donate only after 3 months of donating blood.
6. Tattoos: If any person has a tattoo made of somebody, then blood donation can not be given for the next 1 year of making a tattoo.
Benefits of donating blood :
1. Keep Heart Healthy
Blood donation improves body iron levels. Apart from this, heart diseases can be avoided. From this time it prevents aging, stroke and heart attack.
2. Reduce the risk of liver diseases and cancer
Blood donate has a good effect on the liver. The function of the liver is dependent on iron metabolism, and blood donation remains true of iron so that the liver can avoid being damaged. If there is more iron in the body then the liver tissue has oxidation, which can lead to liver damage which can later become cancerous. Blood donate decreases the risk of liver cancer
3. Keep Weight Control
Once blood donates can be reduced to 650-700 kg of calories, the weight will be reduced. But Blood Donate should be done once in 3 months.
4. Mental satisfaction
Blood donation makes the human heart feel happier. That's why there is not much choice for human beings to be happy. If someone gives life to someone by giving blood, then it gives a sense of joy and satisfaction to the mind.
There are 8 types of blood groups, which are dependent on the presence of hereditary antigens found on the surface of red blood cells. This is as follows: -
i) A positive A RhD (+)
ii) A negative A RhD (-)
iii) B-positive B-RhD (+)
iv) B negative B RhD (-)
v) O positive O RhD (+)
vi) O negative O RhD (-)
vii) AB positive AB RhD (+)
viii) AB negative AB RhD (-)
Who Can Donate - To whom can be given.
1. O blood group can give blood to everyone.
2. A blood group A and AB can give blood to the blood group.
3. B blood with blood group and blood can give blood to the blood group.
4. Only the AB blood group with AB blood can give blood.
And Who Can Receive - Who Can Take It From
1. O Blood group can take blood from the O blood group only.
2. A blood group A and O can take blood from blood group.
3. B blood group can take blood from someone with blood group B and O.
4. AB blood group can take blood from everyone.